Thursday, December 22, 2011

Busy MOM: Working WOMAN: Quick Make-up

Once I had my daughter my make application time went from 10 minutes to 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
The first few weeks seemed like conquering Mnt. Everest without any rope, something that I loved doing, applying my make-up to me was like painting a beautiful canvass,...was impossible and even anxiety ridden. I was learning how to first manage taking care of my daughter while not totally ignoring my simple frivolous needs. It took time,...but once I got the time management down I started to take pleasure in the quick make-up application. One thing I learned in these 6 months is that you need to be able to still save some of your old self in order to be a HAPPY MOM.

So let's start with the CANVASS: Your FACE
1) Apply Moisturizer, and Eye Cream
3) Let them absorb into your skin for 2 mins.
4) Apply Under-eye concealer
5) Next is the press powder
6) Lots of blush (not the clown effect but more like the flush pink effect after a quick run)
7) A small dab of highlighter eye shadow in the inner corners of your eyes
8) Lastly Mascara.

2 comments:

  1. I need to start using an eye cream -- should have started years ago. Can you write a post on which you like best???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes eye cream is next,...i have been trying many over the years and I think I found what I like and what I think works.

    ReplyDelete