Thursday, February 2, 2012

2 is the MAGIC NUMBER

Trying to maintain a healthy HAPPY DIET is not always easy.  Life and circumstances get in the way.  So looking at what I eat, I decided to make my life easier and think of everything as 2 or multiples of two.
So here is the basic breakdown:
1) 2 glasses of water before every meal
2) 2-4 servings of fruits and vegetable/day
3) 2 oz of dark chocolate (See my post: Chocolate your World)
4) 2-4 cups of coffee,...depending on how much or how little sleep I get with my baby
5) 2 servings of protein : 1 for lunch, and 1 for dinner
6) 2 servings of fiber: wheat bread for breakfast/and or lunch
7) 2 glasses of red wine/week (whichever day of the week the need arises)
8) 2 servings of INDULGENCE/WEEK (be it a slice of pizza, a can of soda, a chocolate chip cookie, or french fries)




























No comments:

Post a Comment