Friday, February 3, 2012

An Avocado A day keeps the doctor Away

I don't cook, I try to cook, I learn and I do cook sometimes  when I feel a bit adventurous.  However with a new baby every task that seemed second nature to any individual now it is a small production.  With lots of patience and a lot of ingenuity to keep my baby entertained I had to figure out fast ways to FEED myself and my BEBE.  Avocados seem to satisfy my hunger and my baby's curiosity with anything and everything soft and green.  My daily routine consists of eating an early pre-lunch meal at around 10-11 am of avocado, turkey breast, some cheese and a second espresso.  As I prepare my quick meal my baby watches her MAMA do the GREEN DANCE.  Then she gets to taste the NUT.  So far she loves it and I haven't even started her on GUACAMOLE.  I cannot wait to see her face when she TASTES the SALT.
All I can say is that the AVOCADO SAVES MY DAY and MY HEALTH.  It is full of antioxidants and it tastes like heaven,...right up there after chocolate and cheese.

2 comments:

  1. Try mixing banana and avocado, yummy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really???,...you eat it with bread or by itself???

    ReplyDelete